Ultra-Track Pan Systems in UltraTech Spill Containment
Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
Low Maintenance – unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun. Low Cost Installation â€” Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required. Slip Resistant Surfaces – Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily. Long Work Life – Estimated to perform 20-30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place
- All-polyethylene Construction – Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40Â°F to +140Â°F
- Sealed System – Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans
- Meets SPCC and EPA Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Also meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17c â€” Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations.
- Part# 9595 – Two (2) Center Pans, four (4) Side Pans. No covers
- Part# 9596 – Two (2) Center Pans with Covers, four (4) Side Pans with Covers
- Part# 9589 – Nine (9) Center Pans, eighteen (18) Side Pans. No covers
- Part# 9590 – Nine (9) Center Pans with Covers, eighteen (18) Side Pans with Covers
- Part# 9592 – Fourteen (14) Center Pans, twenty-eight (28) Side Pans. No covers
- Part# 9593 – Fourteen (14) Center Pans with Covers, twenty-eight (28) Side Pans with Covers
Ultra-Track Pan Systems is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: