New! Pelican 1465EMS Air Case in Pelican Air Cases
Its three tier customizable pullout trays lift out of the case on reinforced stainless steel brackets and keep vials and other medical gear organized
and ready to go.
- Specifically designed in conjunction with Fire department and EMS personnel
- Lockable compartment for controlled substances
- Adjustable tray dividers allow for easy customization
- Sharps storage bracket included
- Top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open
- O-ring seal for dust and water resistant seal (IP66)
- New Easy open latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
The Pelican Air 1465EMS Case features Press and Pull latches that are tested for extreme pressure and impact situations. These latches keep the lid shut through rough handling but are easy to open on arrival.
- Exterior: 20.83″ × 12.83″ × 12.62″
- Interior: 18.62" x 9.99″ × 10.93″
- Lid Dept: 4.94"
- Bottom Depth: 5.99"
- Total Depth: 10.93" (27.7 cm)
- Each tray has an overall internal dimension of: 17″ × 7.65″ × 1.36″ (43.18 × 19.43 × 3.45cm)
- Weight with assembly tray: 17.22 lbs. (7.81 kg)
- Weight without tray: 9.0 lbs. (4.08 kg)
Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence (Tray system not covered by lifetime warranty)