Brown Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses in
Brown Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
New low price-Ready Now
Superior polarized lens technology reduces eye stress&fatigue Wraparound lens with an 8 base curve for greater all-round protection Soft-touch temples for ultimate comfort in extended use situations Provide 99% UV protection EN166 7.3.1 resistance to surface damage by find particles – “K” mark for superior anti-scratch performance EN 1836 4.1.2 for polarization quality Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards Typical Uses: Road work, construction sites, pulp-based manufacturing, utility line work, landscaping crews, transportation, oil&gas industries
- Sunglass-layered polarization lens technology with two individual cut lenses that deliver superior optical clarity and refractive power
- Enhanced clarity and deep color contrast for clearer, more accurate vision in greater detail
- Polarized lenses to reduce glare and help reduce eye strain and fatigue
- 99.9% UV protection
- New adjustable nosepiece and soft, padded temples for a comfortable, non-slip fit with wraparound protection
- Sleek, sporty design that’s lightweight and durable
Exceeds the current ANSI Z87.1+ standards