3R4024-24B Cases 40"x24"x24" in SKB Cases
These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications. They are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of ( LLDPE ) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
Roto Molded: Process of forming powdered plastic in a large oven in aluminum molds that rotate on two axis to evenly melt and distribute the plastic giving an even density and strong corners.
Waterproof: Waterproof Moisture resistant cases specified under Military Standards
MIL STD-810F: Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage.
MIL STD-C-4150J: Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage
- Shipping Weight: 78.0000 lb (35.3802 kg)
- Product Weight: 56.2500 lb (25.5146 kg)
Interior Dimensions :
- Lid Depth: 3.5000 in (8.8900 cm)
- Base Depth: 20.5000 in (52.0700 cm)
- Interior Length: 40.0000 in (101.6000 cm)
- Interior Width: 24.0000 in (60.9600 cm)
- Interior Depth: 24.0000 in (60.9600 cm)