3R2424-24B Black (Casters sold separately) in SKB Cases
These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications. They are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
The shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels. Most models without a built-in pull handle or tow handle accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately. (See the accessories tab below for the 3SKB-CAST1 caster kit.)
Select models are available with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel pad lockable latches.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F
- Shipping Weight: 42.0000 lb (19.0509 kg)
- Product Weight: 35.1000 lb (15.9211 kg)
- Lid Depth: 3.5000 in (8.8900 cm)
- Base Depth: 20.5000 in (52.0700 cm)
- Interior Length: 24.0000 in (60.9600 cm)
- Interior Width: 24.0000 in (60.9600 cm)
- Interior Depth: 24.0000 in (60.9600 cm)
- Interior Cu. Volume is 8.0000 cu ft (0.2265 cu m)