20" Deep Roto Shock Racks Cases in SKB Cases
An internal frame mounted on adjustable elastomer shock absorbers on all eight corners. These revolutionary shocks are designed to control the effects of shock and vibration on three axes. The “sway” space around the internal frame provides natural air conditioning — very important for delicate equipment. They are half the weight of the old wooden cases. SKB’s Roto Shock Racks feature a (20" deep) roto molded tough shell with an intergrally molded valance that eliminates the need for a metal valance on the outside of the case.
- Standard 19" rack width per EIA standards
- Includes rear rails, front and rear lid
- Adjustable elastomer shock technology
- Precise level of shock absorption for any load
- Molded handles provide an easy and secure grasping point
- Mounting hardware in the racks is easy with the provided hardware
- * Comes standard with 8 each HM-245 elastometric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts with a load range of 40 to 150 lbs.
- Additional or stiffer shock mounts may be ordered from the factory and are easily field-installed
- Easy-grip molded handles
- Molded-in lugs allow all sizes within the series as well as the caster cart to stack securely
- Shock Rack Caster Board 1SKB-1916: Roto molded caster board with 3" locking wheels for stacking SKB 20 Inch Shockracks for convenient transportation
- Shock Absorber Kit 3SKB-SA: Set of 8 extra shock absorbers for SKB’s Shock Racks capable of load ranges of 40 to 150 lbs. (18 kg to 68 kg)
- 20 Inch Support Rails 3SKB-SR20: Support Rails that are made of zinc plated steel to support additional weight for 20" Shock Racks only (19.5″ × 2″ × 1.25″)
- Rack Mount Hardware 1SKB19-AC1: Package of 12 Rack Mount Hardware clips and screws for mounting electronics