3R4417-8B Gun Case w/tow handle and wheels in SKB Cases
44"L x 17"W x 8" Deep with wheels and pull handle.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
The shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels. Most models without a built-in pull handle or tow handle accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately. (See the accessories tab below for the 3SKB-CAST1 caster kit.)
Select models are available with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel padlockable latches.
- Convenient wheels with comfortable over-molded tow and carrying handle
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F
- ATA (Air Transport Association) specification 300, category 1 is the highest standard for an airline transport container (a minimum of 100 common carrier trips). Category II has a minimum of 10 trips by air.
Built-in Tow Handle:
- Sturdy Tow Handle for easy one-person maneuvering.
Built-in TSA Latches:
- Everyone has experienced today’s airport check-in ritual. Frustrating, exhausting and unfortunately necessary. The design gurus at SKB once again lead the industry forward by incorporating exclusive TSA accepted and recognized locking latches on specialized products allowing for the traveler to securely lock their cases and still allow airport security to perform a contents inspection, then simply re-lock the case. Painless, efficient, safe!
Built-in Wheels or Casters:
- Includes either our 3SKB-CAST1 quick release 4" casters with mounting plates and hardware, or comes with heavy duty built-in wheels standard.
LLDPE / LMDE:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene / Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that is used in roto molding
- Shipping Weight: 31.0000 lb (14.0614 kg)
- Product Weight: 25.6500 lb (11.6346 kg)
- Lid Depth: 3.1250 in (7.9375 cm)
- Base Depth: 4.8750 in (12.3825 cm)
- Interior Length: 44.2500 in (112.3950 cm)
- Interior Width: 17.5000 in (44.4500 cm)
- Interior Depth: 8.0000 in (20.3200 cm)
- Interior Cu. Volume: 3.5851 cu ft (0.1015 cu m)
- Exterior Cu. Volume: 5.8293 cu ft (0.1651 cu m)
- Color: Black
- Shipping Carton Length: 47.5000 in (120.6500 cm)
- Shipping Carton Width: 21.7500 in (55.2450 cm)
- Shipping Carton Height: 9.7500 in (24.7650 cm)
- Shipping Carton Cu. Volume: 5.8293 cu ft (0.1651 cu m)