42" Orange Looper Tube w/12lb. Base w/High Perf Collars (4Pk) in TrafFix Devices
TrafFix Devices’ Looper-Tubes come in a height of 42 inches and are ballasted by 12 and 18 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the tube stem and you’re ready to go to work.
The stem of the Looper-Tubes are made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
The unique “loop” style handle makes grabbing and moving the Looper-Tube a breeze! Even on and off the bed of a work truck! Closing off an area of the job site is quick and easy when utilizing the “loop” style handle with two (2) or more Looper-Tubes tied together with caution tape, flag line, or rope.
The composite construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber, and come in 8, 12 and 18 pound varieties. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation.
- The Looper-Tube measures 42 inches in height
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Grabber handle patented design allows for easy movement
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Parades/crowd control
- Narrow work areas
- Water/flood control
- Lane closures
- Tree trimming
- Channelize or delineate traffic
- Barricade construction work zones
- Vehicular or pedestrian traffic control
- Parking lot traffic control, striping or resurfacing
For Colors please add $ 2.50 ea ($10.00 pack) and indicate the color you want: