Post Protectors in UltraTech Spill Containment
No need to constantly paint over rusted posts, nnow you can insatall a one-piece, lightweight polyethylene post cover. Simply slide over existing posts â€” no tools or hardware required. Bright, safety yellow color adds cosmetic appeal, helps identify entryways for trucks, etc. Custom colors available. All polyethylene construction â€” no maintenance required. Available in four sizes both in reagular and heavy weight to accommodate most bumper posts and bollards. Other sizes available upon request. Rugged construction minimizes scratches, dents and other damage. UV inhibitor in resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, for years of service. Available in standard 1/8â€ and heavy-duty 1/4â€ thicknesses.
- Part# 1525 For 4â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 11 lbs.
- Part# 1526 For 6â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 12 lbs.
- Part# 1527 For 7" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 14 lbs.
- Part# 1528 For 8â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 16 lbs.
Heavy Duty Post Protector Plus:
- Part# 1509 For 4â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 13 lbs.
- Part# 1512 For 6â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 15 lbs.
- Part# 1514 For 7" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 17 lbs.
- Part# 1513 For 8â€ dia. posts up to 52â€H Weight: 20 lbs.
- Part# 1517 For 10" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 24 lbs.
How to measure your post for an Ultra-Post Protector Plus:
Steel pipe used for bollards is measured by the inside diameter. Therefore,
the bollardâ€™s outside diameter is 1/2â€ to 5/8â€ larger than its inside diameter.
To purchase the correct post sleeve:
Step 1: Measure exact post circumference with flat tape.
Step 2: Divide circumference by 3.14 to get the diameter of the post in inches.
Step 3: In ordering information, find the most suitable post diameter range.
Four stock colors/custom colors available also. Contact Trader Dan to get pricing and information.