Post Protectors in UltraTech Spill Containment
No need to constantly paint over rusted posts, nnow you can insatall a one-piece, lightweight polyethylene post cover. Simply slide over existing posts â€” no tools or hardware required. Bright, safety yellow color adds cosmetic appeal, helps identify entryways for trucks, etc. Custom colors available. All polyethylene construction â€” no maintenance required. Available in four sizes both in reagular and heavy weight to accommodate most bumper posts and bollards. Other sizes available upon request. Rugged construction minimizes scratches, dents and other damage. UV inhibitor in resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, for years of service. Available in standard 1/8â€ and heavy-duty 1/4â€ thicknesses.
How to measure your post:
- Steel pipe used for bollards is measured by the inside diameter. The bollard"s outside diameter is 1/2" to 5/8" larger than its inside diameter.
To purchase the correct post sleeve:
Step 1: Measure exact post circumference with flat tape.
Step 2: Divide circumference by 3.14 to get the diameter of the post in inches.
Step 3: In ordering information, find the most suitable post diameter range.
Four stock colors/custom colors available also. Contact Trader Dan to get pricing and information.
- Part# 1525 For 4" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 11 lbs.
- Part# 1526 For 6" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 12 lbs.
- Part# 1527 For 7" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 14 lbs.
- Part# 1528 For 8" dia. posts up to 52"H Weight: 16 lbs.
Post Protectors is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: