Spill Deck P2 Bladder System in UltraTech Spill Containment
ULTRA-SPILL DECK P2 BLADDER SYSTEM:
Hidden Containment Bladder Automatically Unfurls To Capture Large Spills Or Drum Leaks. Store 2 drums on the space-saving 25 7/8″ × 52″ Spill Deck P2 Bladder System and meet EPA and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations. Low 5 3/4" deck height is the same as wooden pallets – allows drums to be “jockeyed” onto Spill Deck Systems when standard drum handling equipment is not available.
- Applications include satellite waste collection, drum pump stations and storage of virgin chemicals.
- Dimensions: 52″ × 30Â½" x 5Â¾" (1321 mm x 775 mm x 146 mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 77 gallons (291 L)
- Sump capacity prior to spill entering bladder: 22 gallons (83 L)
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 3,000 lbs. (1361 kg)
- Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC