Pelican 1730NF Transport Case w/o Foam in Pelican Classic Cases (Protector Series)
Large stackable transport case
The 1730 transport case from Pelican is large and perfect for so many uses. Regardless of what industry you are in, if you need Pelican protection for larger bulkier items, the 1730 transport case will get your stuff there safely.
- See Features and Specs tab for more
While all Pelican cases are stackable, the 1730 comes with specially designed extra deep cleats for easy safe stacking. See the picture above of 3 1730 transport cases being moved on a forklift.
With the fold down handles and indestructible polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings moving around the case by hand, even when loaded down is easy and convenient. On end the case is the perfect height for pulling without requiring an extendable handle. And since the fold down handles are both ends it makes it a breeze for two or more people to pick up if necessary.
The 1730 also comes with all the standard high-quality Pelican features you expect such as double throw latches, watertight, crushproof, and dust proof, stainless steel lock hardware and lock protectors, O-ring seal, and the Pelican life time guarantee.
For storage and transport of sensitive equipment the 1730 not only comes with the automatic pressurization valve, but has the option for a humidity gauge that changes color above 40%. And if you want even more pressurization control you also have the option of the manual pressurization valve.
*This case has internal wheel and/or handle wells that will reduce usable area. Please review for each application.
OD Green available upon request
|1730||1730 Transport Case WITH FOAM|
|1730NF||1730 NO FOAM|
|1731||5 pc. Replacement Foam Set|
See videos of the 1730 and other Pelican case torture tests in the community blog at CoTradeCo
- “The 1730 transport case has arrived ":http://cotradeco.com/posts/486-new-pelican-case-the-1730-transport-case-has-arrived
- How tough and safe is a Pelican case? See these Pelican torture tests
- Extra deep stackable cleats for extremely stable stacking
- Extra durable polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- Optional Humidity gauge changes color above 40%
- Optional Manual Pressure Equalization Valve
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Exterior: 37.50″ × 27.13″ × 14.37″ (95.2 × 68.9 × 36.5 cm)
- Interior: 34.00″ × 24.00″ × 12.50″ (86.3 × 60.9 × 31.7 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2.50"(6.3 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 12.50" (31.7 cm)
Weight w/Foam: 38 lbs. (17.24 kg)
Weight w/o Foam: 38 lbs. (17.24 kg)