CA PLUS Adhesives anaerobic threadlockers are the newest chemical products designed to reduce manufacturing cost while providing increased reliability of mechanical assemblies.
Anaerobic products are designed to cure (with minimal shrinkage) in the presence of metal and the absence of air. They have been used by manufacturers for over 35 years to replace expensive mechanical devices designed to prevent parts from vibrating apart. Because of minimal shrinkage, anaerobics also prevent rust, corrosion and leakage.
This latest version of anaerobics are less surface sensitive and will cure on as received parts generally to a working cure of one hour.
Anaerobic Retaining Compounds
CA PLUS Adhesives Retaining Compounds are engineered to greatly increase the shear strength of cylindrical assemblies. These unique products fill the inner space and surface irregularities between parts and create a unitized, strong, precision, corrosion resistant assembly. They are single component, solvent free compounds that are ready to use right from the bottle and can be easily automated. There are eleven different formulations designed to fit almost all manufacturing requirements.
Products, Color,Viscosity (cps), breakaway/prevailing torque,temp. range, cure speed (fixture/full), specific gravity—shown below from left to right.
- 21TL Violet 200 40/25 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.08
- 22TL Purple 1200 75/50 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.05
- 41TL Blue 200 150/75 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.08
- 42TL Blue 1200 150/75 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.07
- 43TL Blue 5000 180/90 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.08
- 62TL Red 3500 200/275 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.05
- 71TL Red 500 250/350 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.12
- 72TL Red 9000 250/375 -65 to 450Â°F 15min/24hrs 1.11
- 77TL Red 7000 275/375 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.12
- 90TL Green 12 150/275 -65 to 350Â°F 10min/8hrs 1.08
Sizes: 10ml, 50ml, 250ml and 1 liter
Threadlockers is a brand product.
See more in these categories: