Containment Berms, Ultimate Model in UltraTech Spill Containment
Unique, “Living Hinge” Design Allows Hands-Free Drive In/Drive Out – No Need To Manually Raise Or Lower The Endwalls.
- Entry and exit walls are supported every 12" with a patented “living hinge”.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Both long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewall assemblies. Simply swivel the feet to lower the sidewalls for storage or transport to another location. See how the sidewalls work
- Drive-in/drive-out endwalls teamed up with Collapsible sidewalls offer the Ultimate combination – “Hands Free” convenience and an affordable design! See how the endwalls work
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer-2000. XR5, polyurethane and other materials also available.
ULTRA-CONTAINMENT BERM, ULTIMATE MODEL:
- #8505 Size: 12′ × 60′ × 1′ Weight: 309 lbs. Capacity: 5,385 gallons
- #8506 Size: 15′ × 50′ × 1′ Weight: 326 lbs. Capacity: 5,610 gallons
- #8507 Size: 15′ × 66′ × 1′ Weight: 405 lbs. Capacity: 7,405 gallons
Material of Construction: Copolymer 2000, an ethylene copolymer, is standard. Copolymer 3000, XR5, polyurethane and other materials are also available on a custom basis.
Options: Ground Tarps, Track Belts, Self Bailer.
Pricing is FOB, South Carolina, 29860-customer pays freight
Containment Berms, Ultimate Model is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: