SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion Foil Packs in Coretex
Sunscreens are chemical agents that help prevent the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation from reaching the skin. Two types of ultraviolet radiation, UVA and UVB , damage the skin and increase your risk of skin cancer. UVB is the chief culprit behind sunburn, while UVA rays, which penetrate the skin more deeply, are associated with wrinkling, leathering, sagging, and other effects of photoaging. They also exacerbate the carcinogenic effects of UVB rays, and increasingly are being seen as a cause of skin cancer on their own. Sunscreens vary in their ability to protect against UVA and UVB .
To get the full SPF of a sunscreen, you need to apply 1 oz – about a shot glass full. During a long day at the beach, one person should use around one half to one quarter of an 8 oz. bottle.
Sunscreens should be applied 30 minutes before sun exposure to allow the ingredients to fully bind to the skin.
Reapply the same amount every two hours.
Sunscreens should be reapplied immediately after swimming, toweling off, or sweating a great deal.
Sun X SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory, allowing the following claims to be made:
• FDA compliant with new 2012 FDA Sunscreen Monograph
• Sun X SPF 30+ contains Aloe Vera Gel&Vitamin E
• Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with UVA / UVB protection
• Passed the Lineman’s Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI / ASTM D 120)
• Sun X is FDA rated Water&Sweat Resistant with max allowed duration time (80 minutes).
• PABA Free&Oil Free
- Sun X complies with the O.S.H.A. rule 29 CFR 1910.132 (a) requiring employers to protect employees against overexposure to the sun’s radiation.
- Sun X meets or exceeds the final FDA sunscreen monograph.
- Sun X has a 30+ SPF rating, the most allowed by FDA .
- Sun X has both UVA & UVB protection, PABA free and oil free.
- Sun X is FDA rated Very Water and Very Sweat resistant.
- Sun X passed the FDA Phototoxicity tests.
- Sun X passed the Linesman’s Glove Test (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI / ASTM D 120).
- Sun X formula earned the Skin Cancer Foundation approval