Containment Berm, Stake Wall Model in UltraTech Spill Containment
Portable secondary containment for drums, tanks, equipment and vehicles. The Stake Wall Models feature a unique design that allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position! Roll drums over the sidewalls, drive trucks through them, and the sidewalls always return to vertical without assistance. They deploy in only seconds, no assembly required just unfold and the sidewalls automatically spring into their vertical position.
Construction Material: XR5, an ethylene, copolymer, is standard. Copolymer 3000, polyurethane and other materials are also available on a custom basis.
- 8208 Weighs 37lbs. and holds up to 179 gallons (678L)
- 8209 Weighs 46lbs. and holds up to 269 gallons (1,018L)
- 8210 Weighs 87lbs. and holds up to 748 gallons (2,831L)
- 8211/8337 Weighs 363lbs. and holds up to 5,610 gallons (21,234L)
- 8212/8332 Weighs 464lbs. and holds up to 7,405 gallons (28,028L)
- The 10′×10′ berm holds up to 16 drums.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Ships: FOB South Carolina, 29860 – customer pays freight
Containment Berm, Stake Wall Model is a UltraTech Spill Containment brand product.
See more in these categories: