Class2 Short Sleeve T-Shirts w/Chest Pocket in TrafFix Devices
Class2 Short Sleeve T-Shirts w/Chest Pocket has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
This vest complies with ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 standards and 23 CFR 634
- Long sleeves provide additional protection against harmful UV rays. Short sleeves still provide some UV protection, better than a vest alone.
- Chest pocket with continuous super bright silver retroreflective tape
- Ribbed collar & cuffs with a stitched hem for added comfort & durability
- Polyester moisture management fabric wicks away excess moisture
- Meets ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 standards
Jackson Product Numbers:
- 3012947, LIME CL 2 SHORT SLEEVE – L
- 3012948, LIME CL 2 SHORT SLEEVE – XL
- 3012949, LIME CL 2 SHORT SLEEVE – 2XL
- 3012950, LIME CL 2 SHORT SLEEVE – 3XL
- 3012955, LIME CL 2 LONG SLEEVE – L
- 3012956, LIME CL 2 LONG SLEEVE – XL
- 3012957, LIME CL 2 LONG SLEEVE – 2XL
- 3012958, LIME CL 2 LONG SLEEVE – 3XL
Worker Visibility regulation update
The FHWA mandate, 23 CFR 634 states: All workers within the right-of-way of a Federal-Aid highway who are exposed either to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) or construction equipment within the work area shall wear hi-visibility safety apparel that meets ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 or Class 3 requirements._