About Benchmark FR
Benchmark is the result, and unlikely marriage of engineering to design which was influenced by fire fighting and safety. Itâ€™s a combination of technical and creative skills but one that has yielded a product which stands alone, and stands out. When Benchmark was started in 2002, John & Erin knew they wanted to be around in 20 years; itâ€™s this commitment to the “long haul” that has given Benchmark the motivation to do things differently. It is an absolute commitment to being innovative that has brought Benchmark FR to be known for its product performance, compliance and exceptional comfort.
Benchmarkâ€™s approach to flame resistant garments is not a covert mission, its simpleâ€¦ be innovative, donâ€™t be afraid to be different and never compromise on comfort. Our goal is to be a brand people choose because of quality, and not because of advertising. In the end we want people to wear Benchmark FR because they like our products; as opposed to wearing flame resistant garments because they have no choice. Yet, it is this idea that “FR is required” which our competitors try to trade on. We are not going to scare you; we are going to protect you. We realize that if we are going to be here in another 20 years we have to protect our customers with the safest garments and give them something they appreciate.
- ATPV cal/cm^2 & HRC layering calculator
- Benchmark FR ring spun cotton
- GLOSSARY of critical industrial safety terms, abbreviations, ratings & regulations
- Hazard / Risk Category 2 (HRC 2) MISCONCEPTIONS
- How to care for your Benchmark FR clothing
- How to fit for Benchmark FR clothing
- Industries that need flame resistant apparel
- Military need for for flame resistant garments
- NFPA 70E HRC Hazard Risk Category Levels explained
- Non-toxic materials used by Benchmark