BlackJack Flashlight Holder
Whether you ride a truck in the big city or a small town, we’ve all been there. You’re surrounded by thick black suffocating smoke. You can’t see and you don’t know the layout of your surroundings. You’re pulling the hose, looking for victims and trying to put the fire out.
The heat you can take, but it’s the not knowing what’s around the next corner that’s really dangerous. If only you could see a little better.
You’ve got a light somewhere… in your pockets, or attached to your jacket, or maybe even on your helmet. But, the light was pulled out of whack when you put your air pack on or maybe you bumped into something. Who knows where it points now. You just want to see through the smoke wherever you need to look… and not have to think about it.
That is why we developed the Blackjack.
You’ve got a tough job to do. You need to think about the safety of others more than you need to think about fixing your flashlight.
The Blackjack keeps your light where you put it… shining where you need it.
All BlackJack Flashlight Holder products
The Blackjack flashlight holder model BJ001 is primarily designed around 4-AA size lights from Pelican StealthLite & PM6, BrightStar, UK 4AA, and the Streamlight 2-AA lights.$22.95 +
Fits Streamlight pro-polymer 4-AA series lights including the LUXEON.$22.95 +
Fits Surefire 6P, and G2 Nitrolon, as well as Pelican M6 2320 lights, and some Streamlight tactical models. The lights share a similar battery configuration, utilizing the CR123A lithium batteries.$22.95 +
Information and articles for BlackJack Flashlight Holder brand products and services.
- 29 CFR 1910.133 Eye and face protection
- About CoTradeCo®
- AllGard™ ProGard™ 3-layered material
- AllGard™ PermaGard® application and properties
- ATPV cal/cm^2 & HRC layering calculator
- Building Green TV
- Business & public sector sales
- Contracting and materials tools
- Emergency disaster preparedness CHECKLIST: Basic kit
- GLOSSARY of critical industrial safety terms, abbreviations, ratings & regulations
- Hazard / Risk Category 2 (HRC 2) MISCONCEPTIONS
- How to care for your Benchmark FR clothing
- How to fit for Benchmark FR clothing
- Industries that need flame resistant apparel
- Jackson Safety Catalog
- Military need for for flame resistant garments
- Pelican Case Catalog
- Pelican Hardigg Storm Comparison Chart
- Pelican Lights Catalog
- Pelican Military Catalog
- UK Manual: Mini Q40 eLED® dive flashlight
- USPS Military Mail Guide – Information