Class2 Two-Tone Mesh Safety Vest in K-C Professional
Class2 Two-Tone Mesh Safety Vest has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
This vest complies with ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 standards and 23 CFR 634
- 3 Pockets; 2 inside & 1 outside along with shoulder mic/antenna tab
- 4-Inch split fluorescent trim with 2-inch wide super bright silver retroreflective tape
- Adjustable panel-belt system for tailored fit over bulky clothes
- 2 sizes M-XL and 2X-5X
- Soft, lightweight fluorescent polyester fabric and machine washable
- Meets ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 standards
Jackson Product Numbers:
- 3012873, Deluxe, 2-Tone Lime Solid Deluxe Vest M-XL
- 3012874, Deluxe, 2-Tone Lime Solid Deluxe Vest 2X-5X
- 3012877, Deluxe, 2-Tone Lime Mesh Deluxe Vest M-XL
- 3012878, Deluxe, 2-Tone Lime Mesh Deluxe Vest 2X-5X
- 3012870, Deluxe, 2-Tone Orange Solid Deluxe Vest M-XL
- 3012872, Deluxe, 2-Tone Orange Solid Deluxe Vest 2X-5X
- 3012875, Deluxe, 2-Tone Orange Mesh Deluxe Vest M-XL
- 3012876, Deluxe, 2-Tone Orange Mesh Deluxe Vest 2X-5X
Worker Visibility regulation update
Effective November 24, 2008, the FHWA mandate, 23 CFR 634 states: All workers within the right-of-way of a Federal-Aid highway who are exposed either to traffic (vehicles using the highway for purposes of travel) or construction equipment within the work area shall wear hi-visibility safety apparel that meets ANSI / ISEA Z107 – 2004 Class 2 or Class 3 requirements.
SEE the 23 CFR 634 and the interim ruling in the federal register as well as a 23 CFR 634 discussion with Jackson Safety in the community blog for more info.