Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus
in UltraTech Spill Containment
The low profile, 28" overall height, allows for safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing. All polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode. Forkliftable allowing for convenient positioning at desired locations. Has five inner polyethylene support columns to support the load.
- Large deck: 52″ × 52″
- Uniformly distributed load capacity is 8,500 lbs.
- Small Footprint 62″ × 62″ requires minimal floor space
- Weighs 280 lbs.
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Ships FOB South Carolina, 29860-Customer pays freight
- # 1160 Bucket Shelf handles spills from dispensing that exceed 3 gallons and they are channeled into the 360 gallon sump through a bulkhead fitting.
- # 1159 Pull Over Cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with Stormwater Management Regulations.
Note: See the chemical compatibility guide or call Trader Dan at 866-530-4804 for more chemical compatibility and other questions. Also visit the manufacturers website at http://www.spillcontainment.com/