CB Mic Keeper: Heavy Duty (hanging/snap clip) in Gear Keeper
Tired of fumbling with your CB mic?
Secures the Mic in cab so that it’s easily extended during use, eliminating the need to re-hang on Clip. Avoid the bungie cord problems (swinging, getting hit in the head, or dropping). You can adjust the hanging level, if necessary with the lanyard extension. Even when the Mic is hung for maximum extension, the swinging is significantly less than with a bungie cord!
Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let It Go – It retracts back up to the headliner.
- NEW!!! 2 great mounting options:
- 12oz retraction
- 42" extension
Higher retraction force; longer extension and higher spring cycle life make this unit ideal for the heavy duty user, heavy mics, construction vehicles or when extension to passenger compartment is required
Available in 4 styles:
- Standard black (RT3-4112)
- Chrome (RT3-4712)
- Midnight Blue (RT3-4812)
Retracting End Type
Quick Connect Q/C
- Quickly and easily disconnect Mic from Gear Keeper.
- Included Accessory:
Q/C CB Mic Lanyard ACO-0914
- See Other Available Accessories
1. Attach â€œD-ring to headliner molding.
2. Snap Gear Keeper® to â€œDâ€ ring.
3. Stretch elastic lanyard loop over mic button
4. Connect lanyard to Gear Keeper