AMK Travel Medic Kit in Summit/Adventure 16
AMK Travel Medic Kit has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
The Travel Medic is sized to fit in your carry-on bag so you always have basic first aid supplies with you. Contains blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach upset, pain, and fever, and bandages to treat minor injuries. Packed in a durable, reusable, and lightweight pouch – this is your take-it-everywhere kit.
- Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- Compact size fits in carry-ons, backpacks, and purses.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments – the most common travel ailment.
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGelâ„¢ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker’s #1 injury.
4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ × 3″
1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
Blister / Burn:
1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
2 Safety Pins
2 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
2 Antacid, Pkg./2
2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
2 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
2 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
2 Wash-Up Towelette
3 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
3 Alcohol Swab
1 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.