Developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite Mountain Guides, the Ultralight Pro kit is now available for retail sale. Ideal for any outfitter, guide, trip leader, or mountaineer who needs to travel light, fast, and watertight in the back country. Professional-grade components include a LaerdalÂ® CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAMÂ® Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips.
- LaerdalÂ® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from base camp.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Inner DryFlexâ„¢ bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for back country medical care.
- SAMÂ® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Includes: “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques; “When to Worry” tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.
5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ × 3″
2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2″ × 2″, Pkg./2
4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3″ × 3″, Pkg./2
2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ × 4″
2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
2 Trauma Pad, 5″ × 9″
Blister / Burn:
22 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
1 CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain:
1 Bandage, Triangular
1 SAMÂ® Splint, 4″ × 36″
1 EMT Shears, 4"
2 Safety Pins
1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
1 Patient Assessment Form
4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
4 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
3 Aloksak Waterproof Bag, 6″ × 9″
1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60″ × 96″
6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
1 Tape, 1″ × 10 Yards
1 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4″ × 4″, Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.