BEST SELLER! UCO CANDLE LANTERNS
- Spring-loaded candle holder pushes candle upward as it burns
- Easy to use and clean
- Easy-light feature
- Comes with one UCO 9-hour candle
- Durable aluminum construction
The classic, long-burning collapsible candle lantern that has provided warm, natural light to thousands of outdoor enthusiasts since 1982, the Original Candle Lantern is still our most popular model. Lightweight and compact, the patented Candle Lantern provides 9 hours of warm light from a single candle. It is perfectly suited to backpacking, mountaineering, snow camping and similar outdoor pursuits and simple to maintain and operate. Our unique, spring loaded candle tube insures a constant flame height and minimal wax spillage. This lantern works exceptionally well inside a tent on winter hiking and camping trips.
Now lighting the candle lantern is easier than ever with our easy lighting system. The chimney quickly and easily slides down inside the lantern to give the user instant access to the candle area. Once lit, the chimney slides back up into its original position – providing wind protection for the candle flame. We sell it by itself or in a value pack. Value Pack: Includes the Original candle lantern, 3 candles, and a fleece bag.
UCO Candle Lantern has these additional features:
- Collapsible – our patented design allows the lantern to telescope closed, protecting the glass chimney while travelling or hiking.
- Convenient Handle – Stainless steel handle makes the Candle Lantern easy to hang and carry.
- Constant Flame Height – our unique spring loaded candle tube keeps the flame height constant while a small viewing window shows how much candle remains. Each candle burns for up to 9 hours.
- Economical – the Candle Lantern is affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to $2.00 per hour to operate, the Candle Lantern costs only about 9 cents per hour.
- Efficient – lightweight aluminum or brass frame holds the glass chimney securely in place, creating a windproof environment for the flame.
- Safe – No combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures.
- Reliable – no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break.
- Environmentally Friendly – no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose.
- Lifetime Parts Guarantee – see below
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality materials and workmanship.
Lifetime Parts Guarantee
Industrial Revolution (UCO) Limited Lifetime Parts Guarantee
All of our candle lanterns are built to last for a lifetime of normal use. If one of our components fails under regular usage and you require a replacement part (other than parts which have been physically lost or glass breakage) we will promptly send you the replacement parts at no charge. Replacement candles and glass are available through CoTradeCo