Polished aluminum mini-tealight by UCO.
Our smallest and lightest lantern was inspired by the worldwide popularity of the “tealight” tub candle. Made from ultra-light aluminum, the UCO Mini Lantern features a patented candle holder and catch basin to trap any spilled wax. Each tealight candle will provide up to four hours of warm light for the home or campsite. The mini lantern is also perfect for home and patio use, or anytime you need a portable or emergency light source.
The Mini Lantern brings quality and performance superior to other small lanterns and is both rust-proof and wind-proof.
- Convenient Handle – Stainless steel handle makes the Mini Lantern easy to hang and carry.
- Stable base – the Mini Lantern’s three legged base helps prevent accidental tipping.
- Unique candle holder keeps tealight stable.
- Economical – the Mini Lantern is affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to $2.00 per hour to operate, the Mini Lantern costs only about 8 cents per hour.
- Safe – No combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures.
- Reliable – no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break. A specially designed vent in the base of the lantern provides cool air to suppy the flame with needed oxygen.
- Environmentally Friendly – no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose.
- Lifetime Parts Guarantee – see below
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality materials and workmanship.
- 3.2 oz (90g) including candle
- 2.5" diameter x 4" height (6.4 cm x 10.1 cm)
- Polished aluminum
- Burn time: 3 to 4 hours
Lifetime Parts Guarantee
Industrial Revolution (UCO) Limited Lifetime Parts Guarantee
All of our candle lanterns are built to last for a lifetime of normal use. If one of our components fails under regular usage and you require a replacement part (other than parts which have been physically lost or glass breakage) we will promptly send you the replacement parts at no charge. Replacement candles and glass are available through CoTradeCo