Brunton Lucy compact lantern (butane/propane fuel cartridge) in Summit/Adventure 16
Brunton Lucy compact lantern (butane/propane fuel cartridge) has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Get a complete 360 degree view of the nightlife at your campsite with the 65 watts of light from the Brunton Lucy compact lantern. The steel mesh globe offers extra durability protecting the mantle during packing with no glass to break. Get a minimum burn time of eight and a half hours on high burn with one can of Bruntane or Primus fuel cartridges. Throw it in the included stuff sack and hit the trail for an overnighter.
- Includes stuff sack and two mantles
- Durable, compact lantern with Piezo electric ignition
- Steel mesh globe protects mantle and will not break likeglass
- Provides 360Ëš of light for your campsite
- Light output: 65 watts
- Maximum burn time: 8.5 hours per 225 g cartridge (high output)
- Operates on any standard threaded Lindal valve fuel cartridge
- Durable nylon case and two mantles included
- Dimensions: 4-1/2″ × 2-4/5" (11.5 × 6.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (164.5 g)