416 UltraCase® in Underwater Kinetics
New venting latches (patents pending) automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when closed. Cam action allows for easy operation. Many options make this case adaptable to most applications. The injection molded ABS shell is easily modified for special applications by machining and solvent welding. Ideal protection for instrumentation, sales presentation packages, test equipment, photographic equipment, guns and other delicate equipment.
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7 foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
- Full length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
Submersion Test Depth: 1 meter
Materials: Ultra high impact ABS, nylon, polypropylene, stainless steel hinge pins, silicone rubber o-ring
- orange. Custom colors and materials are available on quotation.
- Lid Depth: 1.8"
- Base Depth: 2.8"
- Internal Dimensions – 16.9" L x 9.9" W x 4.6" D
- Exterior Dimensions – 17.6" L x 11.7" W x 5.2" D