613 UltraCase in Underwater Kinetics
This case also comes WITH FOAM
See the alternative configurations for empty case no foam options.
New venting latches (patents pending) automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when closed. Cam action allows for easy operation. The pluck foam filling can be easily customized to protect all shapes of delicate objects. Great for protecting delicate dive gear, photographic equipment, boating instrumentation and other travel sensitive items.
- Submersion Test Depth: 1 meter
- Materials: Ultra high impact ABS, nylon, polypropylene, stainless steel hinge pins, silicone rubber o-ring
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7 foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
- Full length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
Standard colors are:
- Orange as well as custom colors and materials are available on minimum 100 case orders
Lid Depth: 1.8" Base Depth: 3.8"
|Exterior Dimensions||14.1" L x 10.6" W x 6.1" D|
|Internal Dimensions||13.4" L x 8.9" W x 5.6" D|