3i-1610-10BF Hanging File Case
in SKB Cases
Your important documents might be protected from a fire while secured in your safe at home—but what about the water damage that frequently follows? SKB is proud to introduce the 3i-1610-10BF iSeries 1610-10 Waterproof Hanging File Case, which offers a built-in solution for documents and hanging file folders housed in our MIL-SPEC, watertight, dustproof, and virtually indestructible iSeries 1610-10 case. This case is perfect for storing important documents within your safe, as well as documents that frequently travel on the road, at construction sites, in extreme conditions for scientific research, and more.
The 3i-1610-10BF features a usable hanging file area of 12” wide by 10” deep (to accommodate standard 1/2 cut tab 8.5” x 11” hanging file folders**) as well as 1.5” wide x 2” deep accessory trays on either side for additional storage of small items.
Like all SKB iSeries cases, the 3i-1610-10BF is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and features a gasket-sealed, water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented “trigger release” TSA-retrofittable latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus. This case is also Made in the USA and comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
**Hanging file folders not included with case
- Built-in solution for hanging file folders accommodates standard 1/2 cut tab 8.5″ × 11″ hanging file folders
- Usable hanging file area of 12” wide by 10” deep
- 1.5” wide x 2” deep accessory trays on either side for additional storage of small items
- Molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Gasket-sealed, water- and dust- tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage (MIL-STD-810G)
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” TSA-retrofittable latches
- Comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Lid Depth: 1.5"
- Base Depth: 8.5"
- Interior Length: 16"
- Interior Width: 10"
- Interior Depth: 10"
- Length: 17.38"
- Width: 12.54"
- Exterior Depth: 11.68"
Product Weight: 8.6lb.
Shipping Weight: 10.2lb.