SC16 Fiberglass Safety Cap (12/bx)
in Kimberly-Clark Professional
SC16 Fiberglass Safety Cap (12/bx) has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Smooth dome design, the most desirable by industry professionals. Firm, comfortable fit with padded, absorbent brow pad. Offers protection for high heat applications.
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class C & G
- Fiberglass protection from high heat environments
- Constructed of fiberglass material for superior dissipation of heat
- Smooth dome design
- Padded, absorbent brow pad
- Universal slots offer additional protection options
- 3001981, 4 PT Ratchet, White
- 3001983, 4 PT Ratchet, Blue
- 3001980, 4 PT Ratchet, Yellow
- 3002428, 391 Head Hugger, Replacement Suspension
- Slotted design constructed of fiberglass material
- Impact absorbing design
- Deep nape strap and soft, absorbent cloth sweatband for a firm, comfortable fit
- Typically used in high heat applications
Only weighs 16.8 oz.!
4 pt. ratchet suspension
Attaches to 137 Capshield, Model C, 337 Capshield and A-5500SN
Chin straps are available for all models. All Safety hats and caps comply with ANSI Z89.1 standards. Bump cap not included. Meets ANSI Z89.1, 2003 Type I, Class C, and G Standards