36" Enviro-Cone™- 10lb & 12lb.
in TrafFix Devices
Now available in Lime Green too!
NOTE: Add $ 1.25 per cone for Green
The MUTCD Compliant Enviro-Cone is 80% recycled by weight and can be recycled again if the cone is destroyed. If ever a stem becomes unusable, simply reorder the stem and reuse the base, no need to buy the entire cone! No more land fills loaded with toxic PVC cones! With more than 50% of the Enviro-Cone being made of recycled materials, it qualifies for Green Points.
The Envrio-Cone is Made In America; this means a reliable, consistent, and sustainable source of supply for distributors and users throughout North America. Manufactured from low density polyethylene, which provides superior cold weather performance and increases the life span of the Enviro-Cone. The Enviro-Cone does not crack or break down to -25°F. Even in the hottest weather, the Enviro-Cone stands tall and vertical. No more soft and droopy cones in hot weather! The Enviro-Cone provides long term durability with excellent color retention through the use of UV Stabilizers and low density polyethylene plastic.
With its patented Easy Grip Groove handle, the Enviro-Cone provides excellent “gription” for quick deployment and retrieval. The grove makes tying off caution tape quick and easy.
- Removable cone base so the stem can be replaced.
- Base will lock onto the stem with molded-in locking lugs on the stem.
- The stem has recesses for reflective collars and a groove near the top of the cone for easy gripting.
- Tipping angle of the cone shall be no less than 76° from vertical.
- Stem of the cone molded from LDPE to provide superior cold/hot weather performance, excellent
- 100% UV resistance/color retention, and superior impact performance.
- Base molded from recyclable rubber (makes up 80% of the total weight).
- Dimensions of the base are to be 15 ¾" x 15 ¾".