Seahorse SE630 with Foam
in SEAHORSE Cases
The new Rugged SE630 case has molded in ribs and corrugations insuring more strength and protection for your valuables. The case has an overlapping interlocking lid that eliminates any distorting, mismatching and contributes to an overall sturdier case. The case also features a stronger and larger latch that will allow for easier access to the locking mechanism. The design feature also insures that the lock is better protected against abuse.• Automatic pressure purge system
• The case has an overlapping interlocking lid that eliminates any distorting, mismatching and contributes to an overall sturdier case.
• Molded-in padlock holes (Fits standard size Masterlocks®)
• Available with locking latches.
• Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks
• Optional multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam
• Available with easy-to-install waterproof panel kits supplied with o-rings and screws
Overlapping/Superior Strength Interlocking Lid Design
Internal Bottom Mounting Bosses (use 1/4"" self tapping screws)
Colors: Black or Desert Tan textured surface.
- Exterior: 17.54″ × 14.24″ × 7.50″ (44.6 × 36.2 × 19.1 cm)
- Interior: 16.02″ × 11.60″ × 6.22″ (40.2 × 29.5 × 15.8 cm)
- w/Foam 8.1 lbs. (3.67kg)
- w/o Foam 6.9 lbs. (3.13kg)