42" Looper® Delineator Tubes with 18 lb. Hexagon Base
in TrafFix Devices
42" Looper® Delineator Tubes with 18 lb. Hexagon Base has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
The stem of the Looper-Tubes are made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
The composite Rubber Base construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber, and come in 12 and 18 pound varieties. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation.
• Ideal for construction work zones, airports, parking lots and job sites of all kind
• The Looper handle allows easy movement of single or multiple tubes
• Looper handle can accommodate caution tape, flag line or rope
• Three recessed areas on Looper stem can accommodate various sheeting patterns
• Protective ribs keep reflective sheeting looking crisp and new
- Bright orange color molded throughout – UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Grabber handle patented design allows for easy movement
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Height: 42 inches (47.50 inches overall)
Width: 4 inches (flange width = 6.5 inches)
Stock #: Description:
- 46000-TSO 42” Looper Tube Orange No Reflective Collars/No Base
- 46000-TSO-YEL 42” Looper Tube Yellow No Reflective Collars/No Base
- 46000-TSO-BLK 42” Looper Tube Black No Reflective Collars/No Base
- 46000-TSO-WHT 42” Looper Tube White No Reflective Collars/No Base
Made of flexible low density polyethylene
Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Fluorescent orange