Ultra-Ever Dry ® SE 7.6.110 in UltraTech Spill Containment
Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid. Ultra-Ever Dry uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat an object and create a barrier of air on its surface. This barrier repels water, oil and other liquids unlike any coating seen before. The other breakthrough associated with Ultra-Ever Dry is the superior coating adherence and abrasion resistance allowing it to be used in all kinds of applications where durability is required.
NOTE: Ultra-Ever Dry is a TWO-part system. Both the Bottom Coat and Top Coat must be applied for the product to be effective
What materials will the Ultra-Every Dry adhere or bond to? Almost any material is a candidate for application; steel, aluminum, other metals, plastic, leather, fabric, wood, concrete, etc.
- Anti-Wetting – Keeps objects dry, water and many other liquids simply repel off.
- Anti-Corrosion – Maximum corrosion protection since water and moisture never actually contact the base material.
- Anti-Icing – Keeps coated materials dry, eliminating the formation of ice.
- Anti-Contamination – Dust, dirt, water and other liquids that contain bacteria or radiation never actually contact the surface of the coated material so bacteria and radiation is greatly diminished or eliminated and easy to decontaminate to sterile, if needed.
- Self-Cleaning – The Ultra-Ever Dry repels dirty water and thick oils, and remains clean and virtually bacteria-free. When dust, dirt or other molecules accumulate on a coated surface, a light spray of water or a blast of air grabs the dust and removes it.
- Product Life-Extending – Many products fail from moisture, water, oil or simply getting too dirty for continued use. Use Ultra-Ever Dry to extend the life of work gloves and other PPE, electric motors by preventing moisture on the windings, coat nuts and bolts to prevent corrosion, coat tools, equipment, and virtually any item that needs to be kept dry, corrosion free, de-iced, uncontaminated or clean. Save money, provide greater safety and a cleaner work environment.
- The working temperature range for the product is from -30°F to 300°F (-34°C to 149°C)
- Color — translucent white
- Cure Time — about 20 – 30 minutes for the bottom coat and 5-10 minutes for the top coat
Average Coveragesq. ft (sq. m):
- Quart – 42 (4)
- Gallon – 165 (15)
- 5 Gallon – 825 (77)
- 30 Gallon – 5,000 (465)
- 55 Gallon – 9,000 (836)