2000 SabreLite Photoluminescent Flashlight (Carded) in Pelican™ Lights
SabreLite 2000 Photo luminescent
Same features as the SabreLite 2000 but outfitted with a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark. The new generation photo luminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source – fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight’s own beam. No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight. It is powered by 3 C alkaline cells, submersible to 500 feet, and has an ABS resin body which resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures.
SabreLite 2000 Photo luminescent Flashlight Approvals:
- CSA Approval Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
- FM Approval Class l, ll, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD/G , T3C.
- Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 1; Gp.C, D / Class l; Zone 1; Gp.llA; llB; T3C
- MSHA Approval 10C-629-2
- IECEx Approval IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67
- Batteries: 3 C Alkaline (Not included
- Light Source: Xenon
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length: 7.79" (19.8 cm)
- Weight with Batteries: 12.8 oz. (0.36 kg)
- Lumens: 53
- Run Time: 5 hours