42" Looper Cone with 16 lb. Base
in TrafFix Devices
The stem of the Looper-Cone is made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place. TrafFix Devices’ Looper-Cones are designed with convenient handle that allows for easy movement and placement. Looper-Cone can accept a standard or “D” cell barricade light.
TrafFix Devices’ Looper-Cones come in height of 42" and are ballasted by 16 or 30 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the cone stem and you’re ready to go to work.
- The Looper-Cone measures 42" in height
- Made of flexible low density fluorescent polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Stack able for storage and transport
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber
Meets Federal MUTCD standards