Ultra-Sidewinder Cable Protection System
in UltraTech Spill Containment
The Ultra-Sidewinder Cable Protection System is an innovative new solution for protecting cables run across a floor. The new design articulates left and right-allowing the system to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room, while maintaining full protection for the cables and trip protection for pedestrians. The cables can be left in the system and coiled around a three foot diameter for the ultimate in portability, or left in place indefinitely. There is no longer a compromise between safety and flexibility.
Easy to assemble, articulating pieces offer flexible design – curves, corners and s-curves are easily made while maintaining a completely flat profile. Modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments, even while the cable remains connected.
- Safe to drive forklifts over in the warehouse
- Simple “snap in” assembly – no tools or cutting required.
- Assembled system (with cord in place) can be coiled for easy portability and transport.
- Fully customizable length – from 4.5’ to an unlimited length.
- Black & yellow color provides additional “safety tape” type visual warning
Also available in all black, gray and brown to complement any floor
3-Foot System with Endcaps:
- 40″ × 3″ x ¾" (1,067 mm x 76 mm x 19 mm)
- Weighs 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
1-Foot Extension System (Endcaps not included):
- 12″ × 3″ x ¾" (394 mm x 76 mm x 19 mm)
- Weighs 0.5 lbs. (0.2 kg)
24-Foot System with Endcaps, Black & Yellow:
- 24′ × 3″ x ¾" (7.3 m x 76 mm x 19 mm)
- Weighs: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)