THE HEAVY-DUTY INDUSTRIAL PROTECTION SURFACE
The Work Matta Comfort range is robust and engineered to tolerate the heavy loads and harsh conditions associated with industrial and manufacturing environments.
Work Matta Comfort tiles are available with a range of surface options: the Diamond Shield surface provides excellent anti-slip properties while the Smooth Top surface is suited to debris-sensitive areas that need to be easily cleaned. Work Matta Comfort is also available with a Carpet surface where an office type environment may be preferred. Compatible safety ramp edging, in matching black or high-visibility yellow, ensures safe transitions to and from the safety surface area.
Work Matta Comfort is designed to provide a safe and comfortable work zone for people in industrial environments who are required to stand for long periods of time.
Comfort Matta Open:
- CMOB11 The Industrial Heavyweight. Comfort Matta Open is able to withstand extreme temperatures, making it excellent for welding applications where slag and other particles can easily fall through the drainage holes in the tile.
• Excellent ergonomic and anti-fatigue qualities
• Easy to Clean
• Unique interlocking design
• Rugged and durable construction designed for the commercial and industrial workplace
• Safety Yellow edge ramps and mitered corners
• Available in open and closed configurations
• Comfort Matta is suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -22° F to 184° F