Windmill Delta Shockproof Lighters
Windmill Delta Shockproof Lighters has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
By adding a tough elastomer armor, Windmill’s Delta Shockproof series has all the stormproof qualities you expect plus incredible impact resistance. The Delta lighter features a stainless steel wire closure to stay watertight even if dropped.
THIS LIGHTER IS SHIPPED WITHOUT FUEL. FAA regulates carrying & shipping of butane lighters and fuel on commercial airlines. Please be aware of current regulations before traveling with this lighter
The Orange one is preferred by campers and outdoors people as it is easier to spot if you drop it in the leaves.
Standard Windmill Lighter Features include:
- Catalyzer coil provides ultimate windproof flame
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour
- Burns with clean hot flame at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Indicator Window located on side of combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Level Indicator visually reveals fuel level
- Piezo-Electric Ignition System eliminates need for batteries or flints, which fail when wet.
- Piezo-electric system permits easy, one-handed operation good for over 30,000 ignitions.
- Water Resistant O-Ring Seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed
- Fuel Capacity 1 g.
- 2 oz. weight
- 2.6″ × 2.05″ × 0.93″ size
Premium Butane or Triple Refined Butane Gas Fuel is RECOMMENDED
Windmill Delta Shockproof Lighters is a brand product.
See more in these categories: