Aquapac Pannier Backpack in AquaPAC®
Aquapac Pannier Backpack has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
A simple click and your pannier is locked to the bike so it won"t bounce off, and they are adjustable, so they will fit all standard bike racks. The hide-away backpack straps – securely stowed in a clean pocket, just pull out and clip to the base; even easy one-handed.
The Pannier clips away from your back, keeping the dirty wheel-side of the pannier away from your back with strap on the wipe-clean front.
- 100% PVC-Free – Stays supple and crack-free even when it"s really cold.
- Heat-welded seams – nothing sewn, so nothing to leak.
- Proven 3-roll seal – Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements.
- Compression straps – Keep things tied down tight.
- Integral light-lashes – Add extra lights to your bike with no problem.
- Reflective print – Can be seen at night with reflective patches on the sides of the pannier, but be subtle in daylight.
- Breathable mesh straps – Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable.
- Sternum strap – Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail.
- Integral webbing handle – easy to pick up and carry as a pannier
Note that extra capacity and height is available if you seal the bag like this:
- Volume – 23 litres (1,400 cubic inches)
- Materials – Double TPU-coated Nylon
- Colors available – Black, grey
Dimensions (When full and sealed using compression straps):
- Max width – 12in/30cm
- Max height – 21in/54cm