Aquapac Small Camera Case in AquaPAC®
Will I really get good photos through the plastic? Yes! It’s optically-clear. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the camera controls. Not every photo is going to be perfect. But we’re all used to that aren’t we! Most of the time nobody will be able to tell you were using a case.
- You can take great photographs right through the LENZFLEX windows. Even underwater.
- The Small Point and Shoot Camera Case (code 414) is compatible with most small digital cameras.
- It’ll float with your camera in it.
- It’s guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won’t be broken down or discolored by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
Maximum size of equipment to fit in case: Circumference: 10.2in/265mm