Medium Whanganui Case
Medium Whanganui Case has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices including Sony Readers and the Kindle 3.
What size do I need?:
- Fits K3 (Keyboard), K4, K-Touch, Sony PRS-505, and all Nooks EXCEPT the Touch.
- First Generation, K2, K-DX and Kindle Fire are too big – you need to go up a size to the Case for iPad (638) or the Large Whanganui (668).
• Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
• Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
• Supplied with a lanyard
• Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
• The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
• The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
• The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Waterproof Rating: submersible Submersible
- Color: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Materials TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.8oz / 52g
- Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Measuring around device – 265mm/10.5"
- Height – 200mm/7.9"
Comes supplied with:
- Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
Medium Whanganui Case is a brand product.
See more in these categories: