2490 Recoil LED (with Traffic Wand)
in Pelican™ Lights
With its screw-on traffic wand, Pelican’s new 2490 Recoil LED makes flight deck FOD (foreign object damage) a thing of the past. Powered by 4AA batteries, the 2490 Recoil LED’s next-generation technology produces 51 lumens of clean bright light to ensure maximum communication visibility. And, with a run time of 15 hours, the 2490 Recoil LED will outlast a full work shift, including over-time. At the bottom of a cargo hold or up on the flight deck, the light weight polymer body is corrosion proof, resistant to extreme temperatures, and is weather resistant using an O-Ring sealed shroud and wand.
- 2490 Recoil LED
- Traffic wand
- 4 different colored discs
To use Traffic Wand:
- 1. Remove lens housing by turning counter clockwise.
- 2. Place colored disc (if desired) into wand, taking care to keep the disc flat and not bend or crease it.
- 3. Place wand onto light body and turn clockwise to tighten.
- Light Source Recoil LED
- Tested Lumen 51.0
- Batteries – 4 AA Alkaline (Not included)
- Battery Burn Time – 15 hrs.
- Watts – 1
- Voltage – 6
- Length – 12.5" (31.7 cm)
- Weight w/Batteries – 8.2 oz.(0.23 kg)
- Weight w/o Batteries – 4.9 oz. (0.14 kg)
- Lamp Type: Recoil™ LED
- Battery Type: 1.5V Alkaline AA-cell (4)