SKID-MATE cushions provide maximum cushioning and dampening performance with a minimum of size and weight. The SKID-MATE air dampened cushioning devices are easily attached to a pallet base with a 5/16"-18 UNC bolt threaded into the molded-in insert. .
Each color coded SKID-MATE corresponds to a specific load range and allows users to calculate
their requirements simply and easily to avoid potential laboratory testing and use of expensive
- Tan: 20-35 lbs. (9.6-15.9 kgs.) per pad
- Green: 30-50 lbs. (13.6-22.7 kgs.) per pad
- Yellow: 45-80 lbs. (20.4-36.3 kgs.) per pad
- Blue: 70-125 lbs. (31.8-56.7 kgs.) per pad
- Orange: 125-225 lbs. (56.7-102.0 kgs.) per pad
REQUIRES T-NUTS OR BOLTS—Sold Separately
Standard features of Skid-Mate and Skid-Mate+Plus cushioning systems:
- Shock Resistant
- Simplicity: Easily attached to a pallet base with a 5/16"-18 UNC bolt and our standard T-nut (metric M8 option is also available).
- Durable & Tough: Skid-Mate cushions can endure sliding over 3,000 feet (914 meters) of concrete floor and floor joints at maximum load.
- High/Low Temperature Storage: Skid-Mate cushions are suitable for storage at 40° F to +130° F (-40° C to +54° C).
- Chemical and Solvent Resistance: Skid-Mate cushions are made of polyethylene, a chemically inert material.
- RECYCLABLE – Every cushion is environmentally friendly and reusable.