SC6 Safety Cap w/Pinlock Suspension (12/bx)
in Kimberly-Clark Professional
Smooth dome design, lightweight, molded from dielectric High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) weighs only 12.4 oz. Slotted impact absorbing design. Accessory slots for attaching additional protection options. Deep nape strap and absorbent cloth sweatband for comfortable fit. Either 4 pt. ratchet or pinlock suspensions.
Protective helmets are classified according to the specific impact and electrical performance requirements they are designed to meet. All protective helmets in accordance with this standard shall meet either Type I or Type II impact requirements. In addition, all helmets are further classified as meeting Class G, Class E, or Class C electrical requirements.
- Slotted cap constructed of dielectric materials
- Excellent for general overhead protection
- Suspension adjusts to seven head sizes
- Cap is molded to contour the head and nape
- Pinlock suspension
- 12 per pack
- Attaches to 137 Capshield, Model P, 337 Capshield and the 437 Capshield
- Meets ANSI Z89.1, 2003 Type I, Class G, E and C Standards