300 Series Exhaust Spring Driven Reels w/o Hose in Coxreels®
Designed for fire fighters
300 Series Exhaust spring driven reels are there to provide ventilation where necessary. This heavy duty frame was built to provide strength, stability & durability. The 300 Series reels have features found on many of our reels like spun discs, welded steel frame & enclose cartridge motor. These reels also feature an easy access panel to have access to the main drum with internal ducting included, making it ready to go.
Professional Grade Heavy Duty Steel Construction uses Durable Proprietary CPC Powder Coat Process.
Rolled Edges & Ribbed Discs Provide Strength & Safety. Leading 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Made In The U.S.A. Sold & Supported Worldwide
Spring driven reels features are:
- Auto rewind easily wraps, stores and protects hose
- Factory-matched external cartridge-style spring motor
- Multi-position lock ratchet secures hose at desired length
- Non-corrosive Stainless Steel Spring
- Hose I.D.: 4"- 6"
- All Welded Steel Frame For Strength & Durability
- Easy Access Panel To The Drum
- Internal Ducting Is Included
- 6â€ Exhaust Ductwork On All Models
- Drum Mounted Hose Guide
- Cast Iron Lock Ring With Non-Sparking Bronze Pawl
- All welded steel frame for strength, durability, stability to prevent tip-overs
WARNING: REEL SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ABOVE 15 FEET MAXIMUM FROM THE FLOOR
MOUNTING OF REEL:
- Mount reel to a solid structure using six 7/16â€ or M12 bolts, washers, and nuts. Four masonry bolts may be used depending on mounting application. Mounting hardware is NOT provided. The mounting base of the reel has two ½" holes and four ½" x 1" slots.
INSTALLATION OF OUTLET DUCT:
- Slide duct/hose clamp of appropriate size around the open end of the 6" outlet exhaust duct.
- Slide opening of exhaust duct onto exhaust outlet (FIGURE 1) and push back until there is at least 1-1/2" of overlap.
- Tighten duct/hose clamp firmly around the duct and onto the outlet. Ensure that hose is held snugly in place and that there are no leaks.
- If necessary, a #10-24 threaded screw can be used to affix ducting firmly to the reel. Ensure that a high-temp sealing compound is applied to the threads to ensure it does not leak.
INSTALLATION OF INLET HOSE:
- Securely stabilize the reel.
- Wind the reel drum counter-clockwise (facing spring side) until the spring is tight.
- Use Extreme Caution! Back off approximately two turns and lock the reel drum to keep from rotating.