Arc-O-Pod Rescue & Retrieval System in Guardian Fall Protection
Arc-O-Pod Rescue & Retrieval System has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
The Arc-O-Pod is a high quality tripod that incorporates a variety of upgraded features over other brands at an affordable price. The Arc-O-Pod comes with a stability chain and carrying case. All of our confined space systems are stocked in regional warehouses for reduced shipping costs.
3-Way Rescue Retrieval Retractables, #10974 (50’) and #10981 (65’) are sold separately
Kit comes with:
To attach the Retractable to the tri-pod you will also need:
- #10983 3-Way Tri-Pod Bracket
- #10991 Adapter Shim
- 7 ft aluminum tripod is lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another just as easy with our free bag.
- Adjustable locking legs adjust quickly in increments of 2" for added safety and are kept in position with locking push pins – and will span a 5Â½ ft diameter hole. Legs are nonslipping to eliminate handling difficulty while adjusting.
- Complete with safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
- Heat treated cast aluminum head incorporates a built-in pulley system to rout lifeline of mechanical device directly over opening. Also equipped with drop forged steel eyebolts for use as anchorage point for secondary or back-up system.
- Complete with quick-mount bracket for attachment of Guardian 3-Way mechanical device for ease of use.
- Additional (back-up) mechanical devices can be mounted to tripod with optional bracket/pulleys
- Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs for fall arrest
- Can withstand up to 5,000 lbs of vertical pull.
- Meets or exceeds the strength requirements for anchorage’s (5,000 lbs.), ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA requirements.