3AA eLED CPO Front Switch Flashlight
in Underwater Kinetics
A smaller alternative to the 4AA, this light is lightweight, compact and utilizes UK’s new CPO and TRS technology. Ideal for use on hard hats with an accessory clip or fits easily in pocket or belt pouch.
Utilizes UK’s Thermal Recovery System that transfers heat from LED to warm batteries for better cold weather performance. UK’s proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) permits high efficiency and compact size.
- Push-button front switch switches light between ON/OFF with continuous or momentary action
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Beam produces a bright spot with almost no peripheral light so nearby personnel are not affected
- Powered by 3AA / LR6 Alkaline cells
- Can be mounted to any helmet or hard hat using a UK helmet clip
- High impact ABS, LEXAN and polyurethane rubber, construction for durability (CL I Div 1 model)
- High impact PC/ABS/Graphite, LEXAN and polyurethane rubber construction for durability (ATEX model)
- Brightness: 110 lumens
- Burn Time: 8 hours
- Size: 5.3 × 1.6 × 1.4 in.
- Weighs 5 oz
- Batteries: 3AA Alkaline
- Certifications: Class 1, Div 1