Safe-T Ladder™ Extension System
Safe-T Ladder™ Extension System has been discontinued.
Use the "Help or Quote?" tab below to contact Trader Dan for a replacement product.
Designed to attach over the top of the ladder and provide a safe and easy transition from the ladder to a second surface, the Safe-T Ladderâ„¢ requires no tools, drilling or bolting to hold it securely in place. Once installed, the unit provides two offsetting handrails that can be used to walk through and step on or off the ladder.
Most ladder accidents are the result of careless or improper ladder usage Remember, Type 1A and Type 1 ladders are the only acceptable ladders on a construction site.
- Type 1A: Have a heavy duty rating of 300 pounds. Recommended for extra heavy-duty use.
- Type 1: Heavy duty rating of 250 pounds.
- Type 2: 225 pound rating and are for medium-duty use only.
- Type 3: 200 pound rating and are for light-duty use only.
â€œAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 80% of all falls from ladders occur at the top of the ladder and 50% of falls from ladders occur during the transition from the ladder to a second
- Simple to use knob, tightens by hand without scratching or damaging ladder.
- Safety Latch prevents unit from slipping off ladder.
- Cushioned bumper pads help to protect the eave of the roof.
- Hand Grips: Added hand grips for safe and easy use.
Meets OSHA standard 1926.502(b)(3) and OSHA standard 1926.1053(b)(1) as well as ANSI standard 14.2 section 8.3.3:
- â€œWhen portable ladders are used for access to an upper landing surface, the ladder side rails shall extend at least 3 feet (.9 m) above the upper landing surface to which the ladder is used to gain access.â€
Safe-T Ladder™ Extension System is a brand product.
See more in these categories: