2R4417-8 Bow/Rifle Case
in SKB Cases
Roto Molded of HDPE polyethylene for strength and durability. Convenient convoluted bunk bed style foam interior for accommodating two bows with the quiver removed, a rifle and a bow combination, or four rifles. Molded in valance with gasketed seal and pressure equalization valve to comply with Military Standards making the case watertight and dust proof. Roller blade style wheels for easy deployment. Nylon fiberglass reinforced trigger release latching system that includes two TSA recognized and accepted locks. Cushioned rubber over-molded carrying handle and convenient tow handle. Interlocking stacking ribs on the top and bottom for stability when stacked. Available in three colors, B=Black, M=Olive Drab or T=Desert Tan. SKB’s Dual Protection – the Million Mile Lifetime Guaranty as well as the $1500.00 Content Coverage if your gun is damaged by commercial airline travel.
- Process of forming powdered plastic in a large oven in aluminum molds that rotate on two axis to evenly melt and distribute the plastic giving an even density and strong corners.
- Sheets of 1.4 pound density, 2" ether like ester (ELE) foam.
LLDPE / LMDE:
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene / Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that is used in roto molding.
ATA Rated (Air Transport Association) specification 300, category 1 is the highest standard for an airline transport container (a minimum of 100 common carrier trips). Category II has a minimum of 10 trips by air.
- Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage.
- Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage.
- Interior: 44 1/4″ × 17 1/2″ × 8″
- Exterior: 47 1/2″ × 21 3/4″ × 9 3/4"
- Lid Depth: 3 1/8"
- Body Depth: 4 7/8"
- Case: 28.3 lbs.
- Shipping: 34 lbs.